Wednesday, 22 September 2010

Nick Knight

Nick Knight is a famous fashion photographer having worked in notable magazines and features, having a high standard of influential and unique work.

A link to his main site:
http://www.nickknight.com/main.html

I have put more of his photographs on my personal blog, found here:
www.finch-photography.blogspot.com

I have studied more of his photography in depth on my blog.



2 comments:

  1. This is really nice fiona, i think a lot of texture is created, the tone that is created is very deep. Lovely

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finch, I love this photograph!

    The colours are amazing, and the texture created by the dress makes you want to reach out and touch it. I love the pose the model is doing and how you have some really dark tones in the centre of the body creating such beauty!

    Is this what you are going to create with your work?

    ReplyDelete