Friday, 28 January 2011

Information on where to look for Articles and Artists

If anyone is interested I thought I would share some useful links i've recently discovered.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/photography/ Great for interviews, features links and analysis of others work.

This next link is to a particular artist, but I feel you should take a look at his work as it is extremely interesting in terms of the ways he formulates his ideas and concepts behind his work. Also a great source on how to write reflectively about your work..
http://rodneysmith.com/blog/

And lastly, from looking through a few posts  on Rodney's blog I came across a link to another website that contains FREE publications you can download in the form of PDFs. Not all of the mags are in English, so look out for whether it says EN or JP or whatever, under the issue.
http://www.pdf-mags.com/index.php/

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Lizzie! You're a research star!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some great examples of reflective writing as well Lizzy, thanks for the post.

    ReplyDelete